Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Blogging at the library

Wednesday afternoon, at the Roseville Library. It has just occured to me that though I have worked in Roseville for over 14 years, I have yet to see a rose in Roseville. Perhaps, as a reference librarian, I ought to look for roses come spring. Today, I am looking at the library parking lot, full of active library users. We are fortunate to have such a supportive public. Unfortunately, someone from the public recently ran into my car in the library parking lot and left me with a dent which has just cost me $1228 to fix. Ouch! Of course the car repair bill is an excellent reason for me to use the library and its free services! Perhaps I ought to check out that book, "50 Uncommon Birds of the Upper Midwest" rather than buy it at the local Barnes and Noble...isn't that what libraries are for?!



Signing off for now, Mavis of Ramsey

No comments: